Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices
If you have suffered from negative reactions after taking a prescription drug, or injuries from a defective medical device, the lawyers at Hodges & Foty can help. Our attorneys have more than 50 years of experience in taking on powerful pharmaceutical and medical device companies that have wronged their customers. Most importantly, we have secured tens of millions in settlements for our clients. Find out why more than 10,000 clients across the country have sought out Hodges & Foty to fight on their behalf.
How Can I Tell if I Have a Defective Drug or Medical Device Case Worth Pursuing?
You should contact an attorney if the risks of a defective drug or medical device outweigh its benefits. For example, imagine you have a hip prosthetic implanted. If the device causes significant internal bleeding, it is worth consulting with lawyers who have experience in defective medical device cases—even if the prosthetic improves your mobility.
Some of the symptoms of defective drugs include:
- Blood Clots
- Mental Health
- Birth Defects
Similarly, you have a defective medical device case worth pursuing if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Severe Pain
- Diminished Mobility
- The medical device you use has been recalled by its manufacturer
How Can a Defective Drug or Medical Device Attorney at Hodges & Foty Help?
If you have been a victim of a dangerous drug or medical device, you are likely asking yourself many questions. When you find yourself in such a situation, contact one of the defective drug and medical device lawyers at Hodges & Foty. Our attorneys will review your case to determine the following:
- Whether your injuries or adverse side effects were the result of a dangerous drug or defective medical device.
- What parties are potentially liable for the wrongdoing. This can include the manufacturer of the drug or device, the companies that designed or tested the drug or device, or a doctor who prescribed them.
- The damages you are eligible to receive. This can include medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages.
We have represented individuals who have been harmed by the following medical devices and drugs:
- Allergan breast implant
- Bair Hugger warming device
- IVC Filter
- Talcum Powder
Contact the offices of Hodges & Foty for a free evaluation of your case and make sure you are properly compensated for the pain and trouble you were forced to endure.